Polline Moscato Passito Salento IGP
From golden grapes, bursting with the sun and the heat of the long summer afternoons, Polline is born. Its name, Pollen, takes back to a primordial and life-carrier sweetness. From Moscato grapes, a variety which represents the tradition of sweet Puglian wines, a Passito with a nice fragrance and pleasant softness balanced by a good acidity.
80% of the wine is aged in steel tanks, the remaining 20% is aged in 6hL French oak barrels for 4 months
Bright straw yellow with golden shades; the white flower scented bouquet is sweetened by ripe peaches and apricots layered with vanilla notes. Mellow and fragrant taste, the fruit persists accompanied by soft honey accents balanced by a good acidity
It traditionally pairs with dry pastries and baked cakes. To try also in mixology and as aperitif drink.